Jan. 13th, lets dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I need to postpone till' the following week anyway.

I'll dive on Sunday. I'll just go pick up a drysuit from DS. Let me know. Next weekend is no good. I will be doing my rescue diver dives.

Sunday is out for me. I might head up to Lanier Saturday morning though to get a dive in. I found out that I probably will not get to dive next weekend so it's either Sat. or in Feb. for me.

I would say Dive Haven but I have to leave at noon/1pm on Saturday and I don't feel like paying $25.00 unless I can stay all day.

Jeremy

Well, next weekend is out for me, I have pretty much set myself to no diving this weekend. Oh well, will get wet soon for sure :)

I think I'm going to head out to west bank park to get a dive in tomorrow. I will probably only do a single tank. I plan on being at the park around 9:30am - 10:00am. I will be at "mask cove". Look for my white Mazda Protege'.

No plan other than to have a nice, leisurely dive. I may head over to the wood pile as I know where the guide lines are now.

Jeremy

so, ok, i've only been to WBP once, so will someone mind telling me which cove is "Diver's cover" and which one is "mask cove?"

"Diver's Cove" is the one at the far end of the park. The one you get to by turning right and going out to the end of the peninsula.

"Mask Cove" is the wide cove you'll find if you bear to the left after entering through the check in booth.

the K

The Kraken:
"Diver's Cove" is the one at the far end of the park. The one you get to by turning right and going out to the end of the peninsula.

"Mask Cove" is the wide cove you'll find if you bear to the left after entering through the check in booth.

the K

So I would need to continue on past the beach to get to divers cove?

mask cove:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom