January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got my reservation confirmation!! See you all on the 19th :)

I didn't get my confirmation and noticed I put 1/19/07 by mistake. I hope they figured out I just screwed up. :11doh: I sent another request with a note just in case.

Oh and since we're on the subject of diving that weekend, anyone want to go diving on the 20th as well at Lobos? Both days (19th and 20th Jan) still look open.

Oh and since we're on the subject of diving that weekend, anyone want to go diving on the 20th as well at Lobos? Both days (19th and 20th Jan) still look open.

I'm good with that. It might be a hassle to make new reservations for Sunday. Maybe Jim can call Debbie and beg to change our reservations for two days?:D
What do you think about a different site on sunday if conditions are decent?

Hey, Doc Wong knows how to travel back in time for diving :wink:

Does this mean that Jim_Ernst and Pro_diver are going to be in "full effect" on Saturday the 19th?? I am gettin' a bit giddy!!! buahahah! :mooner:

How does he know how to travel back in time? Did he do the same thing and it worked?

Does this mean that Jim_Ernst and Pro_diver are going to be in "full effect" on Saturday the 19th?? I am gettin' a bit giddy!!! buahahah! :mooner:

I should have known associating with Jim would get me in trouble.
:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Would not mind tagging along if someone has the space. Just got back from warm water diving and need to get cold again:coffee:. Never dove Lobos and would really love to check it out. Should I go ahead and try to reserve a spot? Really need to find a buddy so I can keep going out.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom