January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey folks.

I just talked with Debbies team (Point Lobos diver reservations) and they are still having computer issues and are trying to catch up after they get the cumputer up and running.

So please be patient and you will all get your conformation, and there is still room for the 19th as of this morning!!:D

Jim - while that baby freaks me out a bit, thanks for the information!! I am surprised that I got my confirmation already, given all the other delays. :hmmm: I am keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you...

Jim - while that baby freaks me out a bit, thanks for the information!! I am surprised that I got my confirmation already, given all the other delays. :hmmm: I am keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of you...

LOL!! THAT is a baby picture of RON (prodiver_ca)

By the way Ron (prodiver_ca ) I told Debbie to cancel your reservation and that you could not make it!! BWA HA HA HA:D

sorry Sarita, i was out of town...
spoke to all my dive buddies, and nobody can make it that day... i would like to go, anyone need a buddy??? Ironworker???
let me know! i hope there is still room!

Jon_M: I hope that there is room as well. I think the buddying up will work itself but I think right now most people are just waiting to see if they get confirmed for the 19th. My fingers are still crossed for everyone.

Doc Wong: Are you interested in doing something at Buzzard's afterwards like we did in October?

Doc Wong: Are you interested in doing something at Buzzard's afterwards like we did in October?

That would be great if we could get together for dinner afterwards again! That way, if some of us don't get into Lobos and have to dive somewhere else, we can at least share dinner and diving stories. :)

Back
Top Bottom