January Meet, Greet & Invade Point Lobos? :)

What day could you make it?

• Sunday, January 13th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, I finally got thru today and Felicia said there was only one reservation left, so I only got one reservation for myself.

DOC: https://pt-lobos.parks.state.ca.us/DiveReservations.htm

It really does work. Submit it, you get an e-mail in a day or two, done, one way or the
other. I make about 20 reservations a year this way. The process has never been a
problem (there was one time that there was an oops (they gave two people the same
reservation number, and the second people (not me) was what was on the roster. But
that could happen with a telephone call too, and Ranger Chuck straightened it all out,
and I got OOOPS e-mail Monday.

DOC: https://pt-lobos.parks.state.ca.us/DiveReservations.htm

It really does work. Submit it, you get an e-mail in a day or two, done, one way or the
other. I make about 20 reservations a year this way. The process has never been a
problem (there was one time that there was an oops (they gave two people the same
reservation number, and the second people (not me) was what was on the roster. But
that could happen with a telephone call too, and Ranger Chuck straightened it all out,
and I got OOOPS e-mail Monday.

OK, I'll try that next time. I do like talking to a real person though.

I guess i would be out of luck since I submitted mine early in mourning on 12-4. I applied online and did not get anything back from them. Do they at least respond back to let you know if you did not make it.

And then there was that one grimm day when the new kid turned almost everyone away because he was looking at Sunday's roster on Saturday :lol:

The one time I remember that happening, it wasn't the new kid, it was the old guy.
I think the new kid is actually quite good. He shows up on time, he opens the outer
gate, he remembers you.

still watching to see how this shakes out. i would really like to go. am i reading this right- a registered couple can also have a third diver come under 1 reservation (to make a threesome?)?? that would be great! let me know...

I guess i would be out of luck since I submitted mine early in mourning on 12-4. I applied online and did not get anything back from them. Do they at least respond back to let you know if you did not make it.

jon_m:
still watching to see how this shakes out. i would really like to go. am i reading this right- a registered couple can also have a third diver come under 1 reservation (to make a threesome?)?? that would be great! let me know...

I think we are best to wait until Monday to see if Jim + Crew are able to sort something out. Unfortunately, however, I don't think we are going to be able to get everyone in. Stay tuned.

If you get a reservation confirmation and you don't actually have a buddy - can you please send me a private message? If you get a denial of your reservation - please post publically so that we can know who we need to try and work in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom