Japan forum name - Round2

If 'Zen Divers of Japan' wins... what do we want?

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kim

Here for my friends.....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
As a few people have expressed a view on this - please vote again for what you like best. NetDoc has made it clear that it doesn't matter if 'Japan' is in the name, as it will be in the description.
As I couldn't add it first time around - but can now, I'm taking a liberty and adding another name.

jagfish:
Many thanks again for the proactivity, Kim...
You are welcome! I just hope that everyone agrees with you!!!! :D

You should probably also be advised that the domain name "zendivers.com" has been registered.

Mar Scuba:
You should probably also be advised that the domain name "zendivers.com" has been registered.
Don't worry - I don't think that we are after any commercial usage here - that's your stuff! As I see it working within SB, good traders do quite well out of the referrals etc, from happy customers posting on the board. If you gain that sort of advantage from our new forum - that's great. Around Fukuoka it's hard to find a LDS that has anything worthwhile - or speaks English! I for one am happy to know you are there.

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up...don't want the angry owner coming after the board.

But it looks like he's just squatting on it...

As I've said before, I'm against just Zen Divers. Sure, it's more "elegant" but I know that if I was a newbie, I'd look straight past it. If there's Japan somewhere in the name then it's got to be easier for a potential new member to find it. I'd figure that to be a key consideration.

Mortlock:
As I've said before, I'm against just Zen Divers. Sure, it's more "elegant" but I know that if I was a newbie, I'd look straight past it. If there's Japan somewhere in the name then it's got to be easier for a potential new member to find it. I'd figure that to be a key consideration.
If you look at all the club names - underneath there is a description of the club - including the locations etc. I think that's the reason why it doesn't matter if it's directly in the name for most people - that is certainly Net Doc's view - he's the one who pointed it out. If there was no description - then I would agree totally with you!

Yeah I guess so. I just have trouble tearing my eyes away from bold type. :p

Netdoc told me to go ahead and make your new club today. Is it the name and description you wanted? I can change it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom