Japan - Nagoya Dive Shop?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mortlock

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Hi,

Does anyone here know of any dive shops in Nagoya that have a decent range of accessories and essentials (wet suits, fins, masks etc)?

If so could you please let me know the name of the shop and some kind of contact information (address, telephone, website)?

I'll be in Nagoya this weekend so any information I receive before then will be much apperciated.

Thanks for your help,

Morty

have emailed a nagoya based tech diver - hopefully he will pick it up before the weekend for you...

Thanks for that Nori and Jonathon! Hopefully we'll hear from your mate soon.

In the meantime Nori, I'm going to give some of the stores you listed a call and see what's up.

Thanks again,

Morty

Actually he does not use any of the dive shops in Nagoya - he mainly uses leisure pro and Mar Scuba in Tokyo

ganbatte

Thanks!

Is thas the same internet based Leisure Pro we hear so much about on this board based in Tokyo?

Morty

yes to leisure pr you hear about on the board and no it is not based in Tokyo, that bit was for Mar Scuba - who is also a board member now as you can see on this link

I see. Well, I can see why he doesn't use too mnay dive stores in Nagoya now - most of them sucked pretty bad. :(

HID is my favorite but I go to their shop - it's next to Takashimaya in Shinjuku and as that's the wife's favourite shop I sometimes leave her there and disappear for a while...

Mic 21 are helpful but sometimes I we have found their advice a little dubious - depends who you get and which shop you go to I guess.

Back
Top Bottom