Jared Hires

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RIP Jared. Thanks for all you've done. Strong condolences to Lamar and families.

Heartbroken for the Hires family & the Dive Rite Clan. The dive industry lost a future leader.
Jared was a Scuaboard friend.
Far left, 3rd row from bottom. Scubaboard Surge Curacao Dec 2015.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1712254734194.jpg
    FB_IMG_1712254734194.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 133
I hope your friends/ppl are ok; but one way or the other still very devestating news indeed.

Condolences to family and friends, and the DR teams. May they rest in peace.
Last night I got word from one of the party that it is the group that I knew about. That narrowed it down to 8 people. I know about half that group. I politely just waited for the news to be officially released.

One of my best friends texted me and asked, "Did you hear about Jared Hires?" I replied, "No," then braced myself for the bad news. I'm so genuinely sorry to all of Jared's family, friends, and Dive Rite employees. Lamar was one of my cave instructors. I cannot imagine what he is feeling. I wasn't close to Jared, but I know I have friends who are family and were close friends. You all have my most heartfelt sympathies. So very sorry.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Heads up, the A&I thread will be reserved for discussion of the incident itself. I have moved most of the posts from that thread, to this thread in Passings, which will be for condolences. This has been a terrible loss, take care of yourselves folks.

I’m gonna save some mince and tatties for you until we meet again brother , RIP.

Terrible news. Thoughts and prayers with his family.

Condolences to family and friends. RIP.
just asking is the father still alive we don't hear much about him anymore ?

Sad News! Such a nice guy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom