JB Comes Home Next Week

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
(Anybody that is curious what exactly his battery has been doing this time...)

Marine Corps News -> TFMP watches over ’Golden’ land

I think they have actually accomplished some good things. I continually hear great things about the Iraqi's they work with, God bless those people and all the good will and faith they have extended our men. I am so proud of them all--the tremendous cross-cultural effort and friendships made, it really gives me hope.

Of course, he will be thrilled to see a smilie named in his honor!:jb::jb::jb::jb::jb::jb::jb::jb::jb:....what more could a guy want?

(Anybody that is curious what exactly his battery has been doing this time...)

Marine Corps News -> TFMP watches over ’Golden’ land

.....[/I]

“The change we saw while working with the Iraqi Highway Patrol was one of day and night,” said Clevinger. “When it was time for us to leave, the patrolmen not only took pride in their work, but competing against one another to come up with new ideas and to do their job better.”

This won't make the local newspapers because it reports continued success by our wonderful military.

So happy your husband is safely returning to your arms!

:bandsmlz:

Very cool job that JB and his team were doing in Iraq. I'm happy you are getting him back with you.

This won't make the local newspapers because it reports continued success by our wonderful military.

Tonka, YOU are such a NICE vegetarian!:wink:

thanks you all--I've passed a lot of empty days here with you, it has helped so much.

happy to hear JB will be back soon. guess there won't be much of Catherine on for a while. Well, not on scubaboard that is ; )

Glad to hear they are doing so well over there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom