Jedi mind trick - "This is not the Toyota you were looking for"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Waves hand slowly ..................

toyyoda.jpg

And she's not even BLONDE !:lotsalove:

nothing wrong with a Yoda :)

I have one of those on my shelf at home... it's a Furby repackaged as a Yoda, and looks pretty cool :)

It'll respond to the movement from the toy lightsaber that goes with it, Yoda will "train" you.

Of course it won't get you to work and back!!!

On the 2nd shelf on the right:
med_IMG_2744.JPG

Hmm.... that Toyota is a "Sub-compact" model isn't it? :rofl3:

that pic is several years old.... I just say that because I saw it a year or more ago I wonder what the outcome of the lawsuit.....

I wonder if she won or lost the lawsuit?

EDIT:
Looks like it was settled out of court

USATODAY.com - Former Hooters waitress settles toy Yoda suit

Ex-Hooters server wins 'toy Yoda' settlement | Nation's Restaurant News | Find Articles at BNET

Ex-Hooters server wins 'toy Yoda' settlement
Nation's Restaurant News, May 27, 2002

PANAMA CITY, FLA. -- A former Hooters waitress here settled her lawsuit against franchisee Gulf Coast Wings Inc. over its alleged deception in promising a new Toyota as a sales prize but instead rewarding her with a new "toy Yoda" doll.

Ex-server Jodee Berry, 27, now can "pick out whatever type of Toyota she wants," her attorney, David Noll, was quoted by the Associated Press as saying. However, he would not disclose the settlement's details. After winning the beer sales contest last May, Berry quit her job and sued for breach of contract and fraudulent misrepresentation​

On the 2nd shelf on the right:
med_IMG_2744.JPG

Above the Showgirls thing? :rofl3:

Who woulda thought, after all those episodes of Saved by the Bell... :D

Back
Top Bottom