Jedi mind trick - "This is not the Toyota you were looking for"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That cracks me up!

Reminds me of a problem a car dealer got into with an add that you could have a new car for some many thousand "bananas." You can guess the rest ... but after going to court the chap who drove to the dealership with a pickup full of bananas got his car.

she doesn;t look like a very happy hooters girl . . . maybe it is all the clothes she is wearing. . .

Showgirls has to be one of the worst movies ever produced....

True...but it did have a lot of skin (but even that didn't help it.)

Reminds me of a problem a car dealer got into with an add that you could have a new car for some many thousand "bananas." You can guess the rest ... but after going to court the chap who drove to the dealership with a pickup full of bananas got his car.

I remember that with the bananas ! :rofl3:

Pepsi had the same problem with their "pepsi points" contest where if you got enough points you could trade it in for a Harrier jet. You could buy the points also. Well one guy (with some investors) bought enough points to qualify for the Harrier Jet.

Of course Pepsi never thought that anyone would get that many points and of course couldn't produce that prize for redemption.

In the end, they didn't give the guy a jet, but I think the guy walked away with a nice pocketfull of money.

she doesn;t look like a very happy hooters girl . . . maybe it is all the clothes she is wearing. . .

Doesn't look like she's "well equipped" to work at Hooters to me! :shocked2:

True...but it did have a lot of skin (but even that didn't help it.)

You're right... it didn't help much. It wasn't even enough to make me want to finish watching the movie it was so bad.

Showgirls has to be one of the worst movies ever produced....

Never saw the movie but I have the poster that was on display at the local video store, I LOVE that picture with the black cloaking and line of skin from tip to toe.
Ber :lilbunny:

You know April Fool's Joke or not that was a costly joke. How could the Manager think that someone would not sue him for that stunt? I do think it is funny but wonder if the Manager got into trouble for the prank.

She did get the last laugh though.
David Noll, her attorney, said Wednesday that he could not disclose the settlement's details, although he said Berry can now go to a local car dealership and "pick out whatever type of Toyota she wants."

Back
Top Bottom