Jepuskar..3000th post!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Awap!!!

"Now I got this dumb look on my face, like what have I done...how could so stupid to be half-naked to the morning sun, must have lost the track of time..ohh what was on my mind, from the club went to her home, didnt plan to stay their long"

jepuskar:
I dont understand...I got a mod to apologize for thinking my grandma was dead and that gets a 4...I am offended at that is a 10. The grading scale is warped.
Really? Who was that? Personally I couldn't have gone as high as 4.

I am going diving next Friday...give me a couple weeks though of diving so I dont look like a amatuer with the new suit... :)

Kim....whether or not you believed you still had to cover your butt just in case. :)

jepuskar:
Kim....whether or not you believed you still had to cover your butt just in case. :)
Quite right. You don't seem to know the difference between a condolence and an apology though! :D

My mistake....could be an apology...acknowledging ones mistake..

Ohh whatever kimmers..... what is there to do in Japan if I were to visit?

jepuskar:
My mistake....could be an apology...acknowledging ones mistake..

Ohh whatever kimmers..... what is there to do in Japan if I were to visit?

oh never mind.....

Yes Mike. I will be marrying an Asian girl...

me too :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom