Jepuskar..3000th post!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar:
I dont understand...I got a mod to apologize for thinking my grandma was dead and that gets a 4...I am offended at that is a 10. The grading scale is warped.
Thought you were banned? Or is that "needs to be...?"

party-smiley-033.gif

Have you guys watched the videos? I posted a bunch in my SB gallery. I modified the housing a little bit, so I could attach my Sony lights to it.

yes Howard i have.....very cool! i really liked that housing....it was all the editing after that didn't appeal to me :)

i think when i have some extra cash just laying around....going to do digital stills.

jepuskar:
You know...you dont have to dive with that small 80 steel tank...you can use the aluminum one.

dude.....don't be messing with the boo boo tank....lol that is serious business

00scuba:
yes Howard i have.....very cool! i really liked that housing....it was all the editing after that didn't appeal to me :)

i think when i have some extra cash just laying around....going to do digital stills.
I used to do sound at concerts, and also do some studio work... so it kind of translated over quickly for me on the video editing thing. It only took me about 15 minutes to make my latest video - edited from 6 minutes of raw footage. 6 minutes on a 60 minute dive is usually a lot of footage for me. I've been getting better at being selective with what i shoot.

How about a poll as to why i would choose to celebrate Jep's 3000th post? lol

00scuba:
How about a poll as to why i would choose to celebrate Jep's 3000th post? lol
only to get picked on for using a compact Steel 80? That just doesn't seem right.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom