Jersey shore locations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I spearfish on scuba from a dive boat that goes out of atlantic city, the atlantis. If you want shore points to freedive, I have heard that people go fro the jetties on several of the beaches/inlets but have never been to these myself.

Shark River Inlet. Around the bridge supports on the Belmar (south) side.

I know a few people that Spear fish at (Shark River -- Railroad Bride -- Manasquan inlet) I cant say how good it is but they come out with fish.

Heard from the owner of the local tackle shop a guy on scuba took a ten pound flounder beach/inlet diving in Wildwood. Mid-July, no clue where, though I'd like to know! Couple guys from the dive shop hit the area behind the Deauville Inn, Strathmere. Second Stangguy - they like to hunt on the Atlantis. Beau brought home flounder, tog, bass and a 2 lb bug for good measure yesterday.

Yah, I have dove with Beau a few weeks ago. Most guys on the boat take spears with them on every dive

Yah, I have dove with Beau a few weeks ago. Most guys on the boat take spears with them on every dive

Beau switched from his spear-gun to the uber-long-tri-tipped-pole-spear and productivity has increased dramatically. The freezer, Jersey and the Beau are all happy, full of fishies. (And if you know Beau, you know if he's happy, everybody is happy!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom