Jessie, long time DM on Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Doc

Was RoatanMan
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Chicago & O'Hare heading thru TSA 5x per year
# of dives
None - Not Certified
We lost Jessie last week, a short battle with Cancer.

He was with the Aggressor and for many years, Coco View

Anybody who dove with him understood the true meaning of “master” in the title, Dive Master.

anyone have a better image?

IMG_5973.jpeg

We were there when the news came. I may have had some sand in my eyes for few dives.....:sadness:
Jessie was our DM for our first three trips. Then we lost him to management and finally his own business. We are lucky to still have Ruben. As many know, Ruben was Jennie's captain back in the day. He has been our DM for the last few years and carries Jessie's tradition forward.
Ruben did miss a dive to attend the service and reported a very positive vibe. No surprises there. Jessie will indeed be missed by the many lives he touched.

Feeling bad now. I know there are more but these are the only images I could find. Circa 2004.
Rimg0966dusted_edited-1.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_6219.jpeg
    IMG_6219.jpeg
    61 KB · Views: 44
Wow, what a loss. Great man.

Unfortunately, I only have pictures where Jessie had pointed out the sea life and not of him. No better dive leader, fish finder, or all around person.

Reactions: Doc
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom