Jesus is watching you!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah... I have the answer book too and it does have all the answers... but I still seem to flunk the test everytime I take it!

I dunno... guess I'll just keep the swapped out test scores.

Wasn't that joke in the first book of comedians? or was it in the fairy tale section with the rest of the bible?

00scuba:
Wasn't that joke in the first book of comedians? or was it in the fairy tale section with the rest of the bible?

That's offensive, not being mean, but that's offensive, BIBLE IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I :07: JESUS!!!!!!!!!

P.S. NOT THE ROTT JESUS...

spidershim123:
That's offensive, not being mean, but that's offensive, BIBLE IS THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!!!!

I :07: JESUS!!!!!!!!!

P.S. NOT THE ROTT JESUS...

Was that Ivan De Jesus? Didn't he play for the cardinals or Braves ???? LOL

Uncle Pug:
Yeah... I have the answer book too and it does have all the answers... but I still seem to flunk the test everytime I take it!

I dunno... guess I'll just keep the swapped out test scores.

Fortunately, He is willing to swap scores with anyone who recognizes the need and humbly asks. I swapped only 12 years ago but it's still valid today. Whew! :wink:

00scuba:
Was that Ivan De Jesus? Didn't he play for the cardinals or Braves ???? LOL

UHHHHHHH...K, not funny but, yea sure, he played with Boston, Washington, Compton, Statue of Liberty, o he even played in South Park and made the All stars with Homer in Springfield too.

funny joke

that's a real good one! nice to know there's a preacher in town with a good sense of humor... can't stand the gloom-and-doom-fire-and-brimstone-damnation-on-you-types...

life's too short to be looking forward to going to hell...

keep up the jokes rev'rend!

Jag

Back
Top Bottom