JetFin Size charts ... what size should be used ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krist_P-J

New
Reaction score
Hello ! i have a whites drysuite with Evo3 boots size 12. i am looking forward to buy a pair a jetfins, if possible used off ebay or something like it. i would like to know if anyone knows what size fin i should shop for ? L , XL , XXL ?
my boots have a rigid sole, kind look a little like hiking boots. and are size 12. if anyone has those boots and fins please help me out with a little information !
thanks

Since you mentioned buying off ebay etc, be forewarned. First and foremost, there are two XXL sizes.

"XXL" was made for a standard military boot, the phrase huge foot pocket doesn't do it justice. Old Jets came in two sizes, a smallish size and freaking huge. Customers complained about the lack of a middle size.

"XX-LARGE" is the fix. It could have been a tad bigger, but not too bad.

If you think that you are an extra large, be very clear before you buy which you will be getting. I'm guessing the new XX-Large will be best for your size 12 rigid sole drysuit, but nothing beats "try before you buy"...

Krist PJ,
Yes, lowviz is correct; there have been two different Jet Fins labelled XXL over the years. You definately need to try the new XXL as we as the gigantafin XXXL (used to be XXL) to see which works best.
keep divin' .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom