Jocassee tomorrow? (10/30)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

xiSkiGuy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I was planning on being up there about noonish or before, but I can go earlier or meet someone later. My usual crew is out of town. We can stay near the ramp or go find 140'; it doesn't matter to me. I've even got extra gear if you need it. . .

Post or PM me and we'll figure it out!

QUETZAL:
Can't go tommorow but how about midweek? I would like to dive the bridge w/ you.
Sorry, my "real job" keeps me from diving mid-week this time of year.

Rainmaker: Great dives this weekend. I think the skeleton looks happier now.

Jocasseegirl:
Hi, Allen -- it's nosey me -- what bridge are you talking about in Jocassee?
Hi, No I am talking about a bridge above water @ Keowee. I want to dive under it.
I would like to dive the under water bridge @ Jocassee some day also. Whats the deepth there?

BTW Mickey: Jocassegirl has written a book about the lake if you want to really get to know this lake.
Or anyone else for that matter who wants to know more about Lake Jocasse. Its an interesting book.

Thanks for the plug on my book :05:

The steel bridge at the girls camp is about 318 feet when the lake is at full pond. I thought maybe you had gone and gotten your tri-mix certification already (and quickly!). I didn't realize there was a bridge in Keowee . . . all I had heard about was the hot hole and pump house. I'm hoping to get one more dive in at Jocassee before it gets too cold. Not sure when the guys will be diving on the Lodge again - probably sometime in November. They don't mind it being cold on the bottom but really would prefer to have some warmer water to spend their deco in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom