Joe Clarks Quarry Navigation course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LoL, I would have you sign off on my solo dives if needed, but someone walked off with my log book this year....Oh well, I'm sure someone will be there to help out!

LoL, I would have you sign off on my solo dives if needed, but someone walked off with my log book this year....Oh well, I'm sure someone will be there to help out!

I would sign off on your book but then I would be impersonating an instructor. :D

Kyfrogman, watch out for this guy I have heard that he is trouble.

I am planning on being at Joe's. I am waiting to see if my buddy is still going. I would love to help if I am there.

Matt

Looks like things are going to work out yet!:D

I'm only trouble on the surface; when Wally is around. :mooner:

You can ask Jen about my surface vs sub-surface personna......well, maybe not. :eyebrow:

I'm usually just a PITA..............:rofl3:

Matt your more than welcome to come, Look forward to meeting you. I'll be in the Black Chevy Pickup truck with the Diver Tag on the front. (at the 2nd tin covered area) not sure whose it is...

Joel

I am sorry I couldn't make it. I ended up working a 13 hour shift and was too exhausted to go diving. I hope everything went well with the dives.

Matt

We got one sign up at the paltform to the New Yorker. Sorry you could not make it. I will finish rthe signs at home and plan another trip soon to finish.

"Grrrrr, oh well. I think doing anything is a waste of time then... so folks think they own the place and don't want anything in "their" area.... I guess Joe has part owners and doesn't know it... I'll just use laminated maps for the future....

---
Joel Jones"

Considering where that sign was placed, I take your comment as a direct insult. Not to mention the comment implies you feel you have the right to do as you please regardless of how others may feel about the situation.
I'll be the first to admit I have an attitude about things at the quarry and where things are located in the quarry. If you haven't noticed, most things that have been placed in there are over on the west side located in the LDC area. I'm far from opposed at having things located on the NH side. However, when they are placed, make sure they aren't a hazard to other divers. For example, the navigation sign, thou a good idea, was placed in such a manner that it was a henderance to students on the "training" platform. Not to mention the rope that was stretched across the platform to one of the statues.
If you want to place any sort of a sign on the "training" platforms make sure and place them on the sides of the platforms where new students can't get hung up in or on them creating a panic situation like the last one did.

Before it's implied, No I didn't remove the sign.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom