Joe's next weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dutch552

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay this is twofold really. First, what time does Joe "officially" open the gate on the weekend? I'd like to get in before most of the students do. And secondly, is he still letting people camp out there or was that for privelidged personnel only? I saw a few tents last season.

I'm planning on being there next saturday and sunday for several tanks to tweak my new gear in real-water situations. Any of you guys and gals that will be there-I'd be happy to meet you. I know Pebble Beach is the preferred entry location for this group so I'll probably have my X-terra parked nearby.

He opens at 8am normally. And camping is permitted, he charges additional for camping and the rate, unless he changed it this year is $7.00 a night.

"I'm planning on being there next saturday and sunday for several tanks to tweak my new gear in real-water situations."

I sorta thought anytime you got in the water it was a real water situation, but ur rite Joes is a good place to "break-in" new gear.............and to use old gear

WarChief:
He opens at 8am normally. And camping is permitted, he charges additional for camping and the rate, unless he changed it this year is $7.00 a night.

"I'm planning on being there next saturday and sunday for several tanks to tweak my new gear in real-water situations."

I sorta thought anytime you got in the water it was a real water situation, but ur rite Joes is a good place to "break-in" new gear.............and to use old gear
Good to see that you are back to diving Lou! :D

Sorry but I am going to Haigh next weekend. Joe's is in the planning though.

crpntr133:
Good to see that you are back to diving Lou! :D

Sorry but I am going to Haigh next weekend. Joe's is in the planning though.
Well still can't dive till June, but that isn't that far away now.
AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WarChief:
I sorta thought anytime you got in the water it was a real water situation

I don't consider the four-foot above ground in my backyard a real-water training environment. And it gets old fighting off the dog carrying my gear on my back. I'm not too nimble all kitted out.

teach the dog to dive and then you can have a dive buddy when U pratice in that pool :)

WarChief:
teach the dog to dive and then you can have a dive buddy when U pratice in that pool :)

He will swim alongside me on occasion.

WarChief:
Well still can't dive till June, but that isn't that far away now.
AND I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, look at it this way. You really only missed the cold weather diving! :D

Dutch552:
I'm planning on being there next saturday and sunday for several tanks to tweak my new gear in real-water situations. Any of you guys and gals that will be there-I'd be happy to meet you. I know Pebble Beach is the preferred entry location for this group so I'll probably have my X-terra parked nearby.

Are you looking for a buddy? I'm hoping to dive both days if possible. Just depends on how much of the honeydo list I can get done this week.

jpsexton:
Well, look at it this way. You really only missed the cold weather diving! :D
this is true, but, I was looking forward to using my drysuit more.

Dutch, maybe we can come up with a reg for ur pup.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom