Joe's Sunday April 1st.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Land Locked and I are going to be at Joe's tomorrow morning at 10:00 am. Anyone else want to join us?

I would like to but I have to finish putting up crown molding at my Mothers house. Let us know wha the water temps are. It should be coming up a little.

:mooner::mooner: Have fun and take lots of pictures.

Thought I was going to be open the 7th but I have a refresher course for work. I either take it now(8hrs) or take the 42 hr later.

I'm moving tomorrow, otherwise I'd be there in the new 7mil Bare Arctic to try her out...

Land Locked:
Refresher in crown molding? Maybe you and jbd could work something out?

Actually it is a scaffolding class. Gotta have the cert for the power plants and Lilly.

Crown molding..101. Buy a power nailer. Bought mine when I did the GF's front porch and loved it. Used it on crown three times since and there is no better way.
I don't know how much I have "saved" on dive gear by bartering. Now that the LDS is going down hill, that option is out with them. I am always open to bartering for dive gear or classes.

Scaffolding, isn't that like first grade tinker toys? :D

Well, I'm going to take Hoosier's advice, "wisdom," I've split the twins and I'm going to dive them as singles until I get used to the new drysuit. I was lucky to be packing my jacket bc and a couple of al80's today or JP and I wouldn't have done much diving. I appreciate JP's patience while I try to get all this sorted out. I'll try going back to the doubles after 10-15 dives.

BTW, it was 44 degrees on the New Yorker today!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom