Joe's Sunday April 1st.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well I am full of it.:D Geezz will they ever stop. I know after today they will.

Good idea on going back to singles. The dry suit alone would be enough to drive me crazy. Doubles and the suit...ugghhh!! I guess I got pretty lucky when it came to the suit. Then I switched to the boys and threw me off again.
Looking forward to getting the plate and learning to dive all over again, again. Anyone up for a dive next Sunday if possible??

I'm in. I've got to get the newly separated twins filled again. I'm really getting tired of starting ALL OVER again! I'm such a low life newb.....

Look at it this way, at least you can now get the "twins" filled.

DavidPT40:
Yeah I guess you could say the vis is going to be crappy for awhile :mooner:

One of the better posts of the day. :D Too bad it may vaporize April 2. :shakehead

I do have to give credit out for the wetsuit diver.

Chris, don't come to my LDS or you might get 75's. Hoping that BS has the compressor up and running for the 21st. I'm sure that they will be 85's.

I really enjoyed the dive today. The water temp is slowly warming up. The fish were out today for the first time. I got a great picture of the Kentucky Piranha. I snaped the shutter right before he hit the camera. Boy was he mad! :D
madfish.jpg

I also added another pic of him in my gallery as well a few bass pics.

Land Locked:
Scaffolding, isn't that like first grade tinker toys? :D

Well, I'm going to take Hoosier's advice, "wisdom," I've split the twins and I'm going to dive them as singles until I get used to the new drysuit.

BTW, it was 44 degrees on the New Yorker today!

Fools think they need no advice, but the wise listen to others!

You are a good diver, so I am sure that you will be a dry suit champion soon. :D

It was another beautiful day to dive. I wish I could jump in the water today. I envy you guys. I plan to get wet sometime during the week.

crpntr133:
I do have to give credit out for the wetsuit diver.

Chris, don't come to my LDS or you might get 75's. Hoping that BS has the compressor up and running for the 21st. I'm sure that they will be 85's.

I will check it for you this week. You can fill up an air pressure whatever you like at BS. I used to fill upto 4000 psi on my HP tanks. :wink:

In addition, if you bring an AL80, you can whip the air from AL80 to your double after the first dive. So, you will have enough air for the 2nd dives. Otherwise, you might need to pay two tanks air fills.

Just my 2 cent.

BTW, is your double O2 cleaned or not?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom