Joe's Sunday April 1st.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton:
I really enjoyed the dive today. The water temp is slowly warming up. The fish were out today for the first time. I got a great picture of the Kentucky Piranha. I snaped the shutter right before he hit the camera. Boy was he mad! :D

I also added another pic of him in my gallery as well a few bass pics.

What kind of camera are you using? It is a nice shot...

I hope you will bring your camear to BS, too.:eyebrow:

crpntr133:
Well I am full of it.:D Geezz will they ever stop. I know after today they will.

Good idea on going back to singles. The dry suit alone would be enough to drive me crazy. Doubles and the suit...ugghhh!! I guess I got pretty lucky when it came to the suit. Then I switched to the boys and threw me off again.
Looking forward to getting the plate and learning to dive all over again, again. Anyone up for a dive next Sunday if possible??

If I can go over my gear this week, I may give Sunday a shot. I'll try to check in to see if it gets firmed up.

Kenny (K2)

hoosier:
What kind of camera are you using? It is a nice shot...

I hope you will bring your camear to BS, too.:eyebrow:

It's an Olympus D-580 with an Olympus housing. I will definately be bringing it to BS, there is some cool things there to get pictures of. Besides I got pictures of Land Locked and jbd in doubles, I've got to get crpntr133 in doubles as well. :wink:

I screwed up guys. This Sunday is not only Easter but....the anniversary. So I am out. Really sucks since I am suppose to have most of the new toys by then. I WANNA GET WET!!!

WT, no AL in my group. I am now a man of steel.

I can't wait to get the video out again. The fish are mesmerized by the red light on the front of the camera. Thought about turning it off but decided to torment them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom