Joe's this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PADI Knight

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone planning on going this weekend?? I'm thinking about if I can convience she who must be obeyed that a day of diving would be a good thing since I have a new job!!

Vince

I was thinking about hauling my heiny down there. But where is everyone else?? Wally?? Chris? And what's with Jennifer not being able to walk? Jennifer...I'll carry your tanks....all you have to do is kick. :D

PADI Knight:
Anyone planning on going this weekend?? I'm thinking about if I can convience she who must be obeyed that a day of diving would be a good thing since I have a new job!!

Vince
I will be out Sunday around 10:00
Kenny

pennypue:
I was thinking about hauling my heiny down there. But where is everyone else?? Wally?? Chris? And what's with Jennifer not being able to walk? Jennifer...I'll carry your tanks....all you have to do is kick. :D

Ahhhh....Thanks Penny!! I had knee surgery a last Wednesday..I'm doing pretty well now..should be good as new soon!

I think I need some water therapy...Yeah, that's it!!!

Darn.....I was hoping to get you in the quarry!!!

If I had my hands on a scooter I'd just tow you around. :)

pennypue:
Darn.....I was hoping to get you in the quarry!!!

If I had my hands on a scooter I'd just tow you around. :)

Take Bob's...he won't miss it!!! I'd love to try out the X!! :D

I may head out on Sunday to just hang around and do a dive or two if anyone needs a buddy. I was out there Monday, Tuesday and Thursday and the viz has been steadily declining over those past few days so we shall see.

SCUBAJENNIFER:
Take Bob's...he won't miss it!!! I'd love to try out the X!! :D
Can you believe the gall of that man? He not only went cave diving without me, but he took his X too!!!

Looks like somebody is gonna have to buy her own. :D :D

pennypue:
Can you believe the gall of that man? He not only went cave diving without me, but he took his X too!!!

Looks like somebody is gonna have to buy her own. :D :D

He WHAT??? That B@st@rd!!! Just Kidding Bob, you know I love you!!

I borrowed one the last time I was out there from one of the very nice guys from Frankfort! It was just a regular little sea doo...It was fun!! I can only imagine what the X would do!! I keep telling JeffG he needs to take his when we go to SoCal, but I don't think he's gonna! :( If you go to the quarry, I'll come out and see ya!!

I'll let you know if I make it out. I'd love to go, but I should have a dive buddy. Somehow I don't think my doubles would count....and the silly part is, I'd be in a drysuit with doubles on...kinda overkill for Joe's!!! But I have no other tanks available......He took them all! (ok, so they are his, but still!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom