John Blazy is amazing!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

teddyg04

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just received my Eagle Ray from John Blazy (Blazinator), and it is gorgeous! I can't do justice with my photography, so I recommend a visit to his website. It really changes colors in the sunlight, and picks up colors from its surroundings (the walls where it's hung are light purple). A real standout in our rather eclectic house. Thanks, Blazinator!

Just received my Eagle Ray from John Blazy (Blazinator), and it is gorgeous! I can't do justice with my photography, so I recommend a visit to his website. It really changes colors in the sunlight, and picks up colors from its surroundings (the walls where it's hung are light purple). A real standout in our rather eclectic house. Thanks, Blazinator!

Thanks for your review, Teddy!!!

I really do love them myself, and I'm off to make some more today. Leaving next Sunday for Hawaii to install the mobile mentioned in the other thread in this forum where you found me (color-changing mobile).

I'm actually thinking of placing an ad in SCUBA magazine for these, as I know divers have a real love for these rays (as opposed to marketing through galleries - impossible to get through to any of them, besides selling them way below $95.00).

I really appreciate your words of appreciation. I'll post the Manta rays when I get to them in late June.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom