Join ScubaBoard at the Florida Dive Show & Save $5 on entrance fees!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

baitedstorm:
Thanks Chica! I'd love to crash at your place, but Im staying far, far , far away from the evil rum tote...

Makes two of us.. the less driving the better for me... the less booze the better I feel.. but ya can't beat the company! :)

Krista
I am available to help with the rum tote! Let's get a party going!!!
I'll be there for Saturday and maybe even Sunday if I decide to stay up that way.

KBeck:
Vickie, you're looking incredible!!!

Scott and I plan to be there.

Guys, any interest in a get together sometime that weekend I'm happy to host....I'm @ 10 minutes from the Convention Center. There's a rum tote floating around here that's getting awfully lonely.....................
Sounds good to me. Just say when and where.

The :"Dive Store Name" would be ScubaBoard in this case. :D I will be there along with a plethora of Mods! Look to see you there!

Where is that rum tote these days? Just curious as I have decided that I do not like rhum.

I submitted a request to get that weekend off and I got denied.... (pout)

It's looking like I'll be in visiting that part of the state that weekend, so I'll be there to check this out, too.

NetDoc:
The :"Dive Store Name" would be ScubaBoard in this case. :D I will be there along with a plethora of Mods! Look to see you there!

Including yours truly, Pete!! :fruit:

Dan, it will be awesome to see you again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom