jpsexton needs a better buddy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Land Locked:
Wish I could be there! Just finished servicing both bc's and adding the
additional lp hose for this next weekend. Cut my finger lubing one set
of shears, oh well, I've got a week to heal. John, study the info I sent
you and let me know if you and K2 are going out this week, I should give
these bc's an after service test before going to Mermet.

:sofa:

I cant seem to find a bandaid on the smile list thingy

All this for AOW, sounds like this should be rescue. Congrats JP.

John wanted a bit of rescue and problems to deal with as part of his AOW when we created his course.

The only real "stress" for him, from the very beginning, was the navigation part. I had planned on presenting him with "issues" earlier in the navigation dive but I figured it wouldn't go over well if he dragged an "unconscious" diver around all four legs of the compass course he had:D He really was focused and intent on hitting that cop car as the first destination!! Once I saw that he had really solid technique, I let him have his problems to deal with:D

I think I would have totally inflated the "unconscious" divers bc and continued with my navigation. Sometimes you just have to set your priorities. :D

crpntr133:
I think I would have totally inflated the "unconscious" divers bc and continued with my navigation. Sometimes you just have to set your priorities. :D

:rofl3: If it had been anywhere during the course instead of the end I may have done just that!:rofl3:

Land Locked:
Is that what they call," SHOOTING A BAG?" :D

Only if it is a female unconscious diver. :D

ME...PC...LOL.

Speaking of bags, is Blow up Betty still in the cop car at Joe's?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom