Juliet trip report (Page one)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the report!

I have actually chartered out the entire boat from Apr 21st until Apr 27th 2007. I am hoping to do at least 5 dives a day like most of you on here. I guess since we (me and whoever tags along with me) will have full reign of the ship, we should be able to do just about whatever we want that is within reason correct? From the sounds of it, Capt John is a pretty nice and flexible guy...

Any more suggestions of dive sites that Juliet normally goes by? Any wrecks in the area or just reefs?

jeepbrew:
Thanks for the report!

I have actually chartered out the entire boat from Apr 21st until Apr 27th 2007. I am hoping to do at least 5 dives a day like most of you on here. I guess since we (me and whoever tags along with me) will have full reign of the ship, we should be able to do just about whatever we want that is within reason correct? From the sounds of it, Capt John is a pretty nice and flexible guy...

Any more suggestions of dive sites that Juliet normally goes by? Any wrecks in the area or just reefs?
I was going to call at the end of the month about booking Apr 07..

Did you charter for a shop or just a group of friends?

I finally figured out how to do pics without going through the photo gallery, so here are some from my trip:

View from the bow
deck2.jpg

Light house in Bimini
lighthouse2.jpg

Capt John
captjohn.jpg

Sunset from the boat
sunset.jpg

Dive stations:
Download527054.jpg

View through one of the wrecks
BiminiBarge.jpg

We are considering this boat as well. Good trip report, and good to see that captain and crew are so accommodating.

Thanks for the great information regarding this trip. If anyone wants to go in October this year, the Richmond Dive Club has two spots left. (www.richmonddiveclub.com)

See you underwater............................blowing bubbles:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom