July 2015...Who's With Me?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Last-minute birthday trip here, +1. July 26-Aug 2. Staying at Hotel Plaza Cozumel (right off the square, near Wet Wendy's), and not sure who we're diving with. I don't really wanna give money to the new-ish owner of my favorite dive op :(If anyone wants to get together for dinner or drinks, let us know! We will be at El Moro Tuesday, July 28th for my birthday dinner. Show up and introduce yourself. I'll be the guy in the Texas Longhorns cap.

The parking shuttle guy loaded one of our bags onto another couples cart. Didn't realize luggage was missing till checking bags. Ran down to delta and found the people with our bag. At gate now. Ready for diving and margaritas.

Trying to upload video right to post. Anyways, from last week down at Palancar Gardens diving with Liquid Blue Divers.

Spotted Eagle Ray.

[video]https://youtu.be/PxDs-iFDvIA[/video]

Back
Top Bottom