July 4th Sunrise Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver_Jan

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone interested in beating the crowds to the beach in Laguna on Tuesday morning???

Would love to dive Montage, but parking structure may be full....so maybe Woods or Moss Point. It's going to be a low high tide at 4:50am. We can meet at 5:30am, be in the water by 5:45.

Time permitting, I might be able to do two dives. I have to work, but....I can sneak in late.

Jan

Jan - I sent you an email a couple of days ago saying I might actually be nuts enough to go with you. Dove Laguna yesterday morning and it was pure muck. Went down there this morning and opted for coffee instead. Maybe by Tuesday we'll creep up to 10 legitimate feet of viz. Beaches were closed again by mid afternoon today. Email or call me on my cel 714-728-1867.

Hey Kevi, Kevi, Kevi....

Was at Heisler today riding the waves....Whooooooo hoooooooo! Felt like I was in Hawaii on the north shore! LOL

Going to go to North Cresent in search of calmer waters and viz Tuesday morning. Meet up at 5:15am. If you dare!!!

BTW, when you go to Kona, give John H a hug and a kiss for me, will you??? He is such a sweetie! Tell Glen Hello for me too!

Mahalo

Okay Jan. Ya had to go ahead and dare me. Now I'd be a real dive-wimp not to show up. And you'd probably be diving solo if I didn't show up, since not too many sane people get up to go diving on a holiday that early. Let's keep watch on the conditions but for now, I'm in! PM / email me your cel number.
~~~~~K~~~~~

My dive this morning didn't pan out, so I'd like to try again tomorrow morning. 5:30 is a little too early but I'd like to meet at 7:00 if anybody is interested, PM me.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom