July 4th weekend at FRP

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I still have some of what someone left three years ago. I will check the box and resupply it. I also have a family pack of Johnsonville brats.

Any newbies up for the KPP initiation ceremony??? :rofl3:

So what's this initiation ceremony?

So what's this initiation ceremony?

Good question! How ever I can not reveal the ceremony until the initiate has agreed to the terms of the KPP brother/sister hood. Very few have failed initiation, show up and all will be revealed. BTW, I do carry a first aid kit and emergency O2 in the scuba van!:D Do you have pockets in your bcd?

Good question! How ever I can not reveal the ceremony until the initiate has agreed to the terms of the KPP brother/sister hood. Very few have failed initiation, show up and all will be revealed. BTW, I do carry a first aid kit and emergency O2 in the scuba van!:D Do you have pockets in your bcd?

Does this mean that I have to bring the donkey?? With the price of gas I really hope it is worth it.

Scuba diving and donkeys? I hope the poor thing is certified.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom