July 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1divadiver:
So what are peoples plans for July 4th?

Roche Harbor, San Juan Island WA. Best place to spend the 4th. Johnny Carson would bring in his huge yacht every year for the festivities. Going to miss him this year.....

ernie_westle8-30-03.jpg

I was going to go to NC, but I am going to pass on spending my vacation time (and excess money) down there.

That leaves my plans for the Fourth up in the air. Maybe the group that I dive with out of Alpena will be running their boats that weekend. I love the "split gas for the trip" as the cost for a tech dive :) .

Our Dive Club has an annual Dive & Picnic at Pearl Lake (So. Beloit, IL) every 4th of July. If anyone is looking for something to do, feel free to join us.

Julie

Lots of caving in West Virginia... getting wet and dirty playing in the mud...... :D

Hopefully it warm enough maybe I can get out with Derek!! Ya around that weekend buddy??? Maybe we can have a group event, Dive the Crate! Ken?? Ya up to it?

I'm going to be at one of 2 places:

1) Dutch Springs

2) Syracuse Nationals (Car Show) with my newly aquired Pony.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom