July 4th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:crafty:
Derek S:
I'm hoping to be there myself, I really want to get some more diving in there, especially considering I have a season pass.

................[snip]....................

I think you really need to be there!! :D

I'm looking forward to the night dive on Saturday. We can see how are lights compare. Plus you gotta see the pump house!! :crafty:

Tavi:
:crafty:

I think you really need to be there!! :D

I'm looking forward to the night dive on Saturday. We can see how are lights compare. Plus you gotta see the pump house!! :crafty:

There isn't a question of if I want to be there or not. Believe me, nothing would make me happier. I just gotta "discuss" it with the powers that be "aka wife and kids". :D

I'm trying to leverage the "I better not waste the season pass" along with "I really want to finish my AOW" together. I should be good to go.

Speaking of which, what was the name of the hotel we stayed at? I'm supposed to be going back this weekend, but can't make reservations if I don't know who to call...

Tavi:
I'll do my best to keep you out of the Ground Round too!! :wink:

No need to worry about it. I do that about once every 6 years. I'm good for another 2,190 days....:11:

Besides, they don't have any Patron...:wink:

Derek S:
............[snip]................
Speaking of which, what was the name of the hotel we stayed at? I'm supposed to be going back this weekend, but can't make reservations if I don't know who to call.............[snip].............

The Comfort Inn, Bethlehem PA (I think you can find the # on the web too)

Some of us stayed at the Macintosh, it's a little cheaper, but also a little farther. And there is a better Diner nearby.

hnladue:
Hopefully it warm enough maybe I can get out with Derek!! Ya around that weekend buddy??? Maybe we can have a group event, Dive the Crate! Ken?? Ya up to it?

Sorry, I dont think I will be attending any dive events this 4th. On Thursday at noon I found myself in the OR having an appendectomy. Have to take a couple of weeks off work. I figure I should be back to diving some time around the begining of July but getting the time off will be all but impossible now. Thanks for thinking of me though.

Ken

nauidiver2004:
Sorry, I dont think I will be attending any dive events this 4th. On Thursday at noon I found myself in the OR having an appendectomy. Have to take a couple of weeks off work. I figure I should be back to diving some time around the begining of July but getting the time off will be all but impossible now. Thanks for thinking of me though.

Ken

Ken,
Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better.

Eric

Sorry to hear!! Hope to see you in the water sometime this season!!!

Things like that happen when you don't dive enough!! :wink:

eep!! Hope you're ok! Lets us know when you can dive again. We'll go out some sunday morning and find that crate!

Feeling pretty good. Just dropped my gear off at the shop today, hoping to be back in the water by early July. Was talking to my buddy Joe today, he mentioned something about being able to take weight off a belt or something to improve bouyancy, I don't remember anything about this. Guess I'll just keep loosing organs till I get it right. Ha Ha.

Ken

artw:
I think I'll be going to Dutch Springs on the 4th.

jonnythan:
Surprise surprise.. good thing I won't be there to spoil your fun :eyebrow:

Don't do anything I'd do!

? And I know nothing about what you two are planning!!! Am I to be Doomed??? I just plan on coming down to Dutch for the 4th to have a lil' fun in the sun and get a lil' wet-n-wild. I agree with Rick, more people should come down for the holiday. Derek - that means you!! :) Later.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom