July Dine -N- Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Kraken:
...Hey, Jer, will ya buddy up with me?

the K

Are you asking me out on a date??? :sappy: Just kidding

I would be honored to buddy with you.

Jeremy

Heard at The Kraken Homestead,
Naw Honey, Me and the Boy are just going "Diving".

Ain't there a movie out there about something like this?

Braz

:Kissy: Jealous, Braz ?!?!?!?!

the K

I think I can make this one. What time is it going to start? Anybody looking for a buddy?

Lone Frogman:
I think I can make this one. What time is it going to start? Anybody looking for a buddy?
I'm looking to be there as well. I could use a buddy. Angie is also thinking about coming out for the cookout. Any other non-divers going to be out there?
Brian

More Tables have been built and more tanks have been bought. What is your eta at Dive Haven on July 1 and I'll talk to Brenton and James about that table? Do you want in about the same location as before?

We are looking forward to seeing everyone again.

scubanannie:
More Tables have been built and more tanks have been bought. What is your eta at Dive Haven on July 1 and I'll talk to Brenton and James about that table? Do you want in about the same location as before?

We are looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Thank Scubanannie, see if you can twist their arm:D

I'm planning on getting there by 10am. This would give me time to get setup and unpacked, say hello to everyone at Dive Haven, cut up for a minute or two, get suited up help The Kraken out of the wheelchair :1poke: (Sorry about that TK) and get a dive in and then it would be time to start getting ready to eat.

Jeremy

I'll be there around 0500 hours so that the Yellow Angel Fish will have enough time to get my wheelchair out of the handicapped van.

(JKSteger is a jackazz) :mooner:

But won't touch ground until, probably, around 0830 hours!

The Angel Fish is gonna whoop up some cheese straws and other nibblins to sustain us throughout the day and on SI's.

the K

8:30 sounds good to me. I think my wife is coming along. I'll know for sure when she tells me I can go. Is anyone going this weekend or is everyone going to be at Gray Reef?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom