july group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike jj

owi
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Will be On Cozumel July 5th - 12th certifying 20 high school kids, and 2 adults. We've done it before with 16, so know what I'm getting into. If you see a guy with a big hammerhead tat on his back, spinning in circles, talking to himself, trying to herd 20 kids,say hi.

Mike

July 10-17 at the Iberostar for me. I missed going in May this year and was going to wait until October, but just couldn't stand waiting.

I'll be there in July. Was certified in March, and this will be my first ocean diving trip.

MikeJJ I will miss your group by a day. I am sure you will have your hands full but you will also have a great time. I will be there the 13th- 20th staying at Suites Bahia and diving with Aldora.

Hopefully locking it down for 14th to the 18th of July this weekend. Just me diving while my gf gets spa treatment. Probably staying at Secrets Resort. First time ever to Cozumel and Mexico. Will take a ferry to PDC for another couple days on/after the 18th.

I'll be at Hotel Cozumel from July 1-10 diving 7 of those days, and will be alone. Son anyone looking to hang out or in need of a dive buddy, I'll be around.

I will be down July 7 through July 14. I will dive July 8 and 9 with Liquid Blue. I have a very good friend that dives with them all the time. I will be diving with Alison July 10 to 13. I have been with Alison for years and cant wait to be on the Maximus with Alison and Carlos. I will be diving with my camera, my bride does not dive. We will be staying at Park Royal as that is what Patty likes.

Trying to find two more divers interested in doing 2 tank pm dives. We're staying at Hotel Cozmel and will be picked up there at Dive Paradise pier if we can get the minimum 4 divers. We'll be diving July 25-31.

2 tank pm dives.

C'mon down from March 28 - April 8 and we'll go out with Blue Magic, although they don't require 4 to go out. The Missus and I always dive in the afternoons. :) They wash, rinse and keep our gear, and provide transportation from the shop to the marina ---- we stay just a few blocks from the shop.

Want to stay at Hotel Cozumel again? Contact the shop, I'm sure they'd have an easy solution or two.

Back
Top Bottom