july group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trying to find two more divers interested in doing 2 tank pm dives. We're staying at Hotel Cozmel and will be picked up there at Dive Paradise pier if we can get the minimum 4 divers. We'll be diving July 25-31.
Blue XT Sea only requires Two divers for any two-tank dive.

July 10 to 17 with a group of 7, 2 no divers. Diving schedule for 4 days, staying at Casa Del Mar.

Aiming for July 24-27, I'm solo. Diving with 3P. Waiting till week before to book as not to play chicken with a potential tropical storm.

Aiming for July 24-27, I'm solo. Diving with 3P. Waiting till week before to book as not to play chicken with a potential tropical storm.
Tropical storms, what are those? I wish I could be that flexible with my trips. I have been very lucky so far. I guess if I hit a bad patch of weather, the bars on the island will benefit.

July 12th(?) - 18th diving with Tres Pelicanos.

Blue XT Sea only requires Two divers for any two-tank dive.

I was going to comment on this when it was mentioned in another thread. If you're someone that wants to dive 4 tanks a day or wants to dive afternoons instead of mornings, this is a game changer.

21st thru the 29th for us, using the most excellent blue x t sea, staying at El Cantil. We are ready to be completely blown away with the diving.

Still finalizing plans, but should be in town 24-30 (and may extend it, or I may go back to the mainland). Probably staying at the dive hostel since I'm solo, haven't nailed down a dive op quite yet, but will probably be Blue XT~Sea or 3P, depending who has spots open closer to the day of.

Husband and I will be at Residencias Reef July 12-18, diving 13-16 with Living Underwater.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom