July roll call!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry we didn't make it out to Wet Weny's tonite. I got sick with some sinus infection last night and wasn't even able to dive today. Naturally I am pretty pissed about that! Goal now is to get well enough to do a few days toward the end of the week. Happy diving and good health to all!
Janeen

Great gathering at Wet Wendy's tonight! And the fireworks, while short, were awesomely dramatic. Sorry some of you couldn't make it.

But there are two more opportunities: we've just added another Meet-n-Greet for Friday at El Pique, 8pm And don't forget Saturday at La Choza at 7:00 pm!

Having a great time - will post more later. Gotta hit the hay, I'm taking a break from diving tomorrow and going on a Tulum tour with my Mom. Will be back on the water on Wednesday.

Now I finally understand the passion so many divers feel for Cozumel! I'm hooked!

Hey guys, I'm afraid my wife and I will have to cancel on the meeting this evening. Some friends we have not seen in quite awhile came in for a few days and we agreed to dive two tanks with them this afternoon/evening as it the only chance we'll get to dive together. Hope everyone has a good time this evening! And it was good to meet some of you the other night at Wet Wendy's!

Dunno how many are going to La Choza tonight, but Mom and I are for sure. We're pretty well done with the food here at the Palace, and are dying to try La Choza. So if anyone else is going tonight, we'll be there!

Hey I'll be there for sure. Hope I can recognise you! Is the table booked under your name? Kerry

Made it back today! I Missed out on Wet Wendy's as we were eating with friends at Especias! Diving was great, weather was so NOT July! Cloudy all week, not blazing hot, was nice for July!

AWESOME night at La Choza! Full table - how many did we have? Twelve total? Anyway, fantastic food, even better conversation, and it couldn't have been a better final night for me and my mom. Dave Dillahay (owner of Aldora) was there with his adorable son, and generously picked up the tab for us all - THANKS DAVE! I honestly can't thank everyone enough for everything this trip - Sallye for letting me borrow her wetsuit, Aldora for the awesome dive-mastering, the fantastic company at Wet Wendy's on the 4th, the wonderful group we had at La Choza tonight...

I'm sure I'll think of more things to thank later, but right now I gotta pack because dammit, I gotta go home tomorrow. :shakehead:

For the rest of you staying on - safe diving!!!

Bummer. glad you had a good time at La Choza. The owner is a really nice guy with 2 daughters and they love to do the turtle rescue over on the wild side.
twizzle dazzle duzzle drone, time for this one to come home. Back to cold water for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom