JUly26th OFWF Brockville Scuba Party & Guest List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Life sometimes isn't fair, and with that said, it looks like Ontario Diver and I will have to catch the next get together. We will try, but the chances are we will be a no show. Have a blast and take lots of pics so we can see how much fun you all had. Dive safely and catch you next time. :yellow: :cheers:

Guys,

Thanks for the great day of diving. It was very fun. I hope we can get together again some time soon.

Thanks,

Paul

A belated thank you, especially to Taz and DivingGal, we just got home from our vacation. The diving was great and was great to meet you all. We stayed over a bit and did Lock21 the the Connie for a second time. Lock21 was great, except someone had cut the ropes (I suspect the boater camped near the exit point, with coils of similar rope piled by his boat trailer) to and from shore.
We look forward to the next (bigger and better?) get together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom