JUly26th OFWF Brockville Scuba Party & Guest List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Flying down early tomorrow sooo - if anyone wants to dive Friday afternoon or early evening in Kingston or Brockville (Munson looks a little deep for me on air) PM in the next couple of hours for my cell! Wahoooo! Cat

cat once bubbled...
Flying down early tomorrow sooo - if anyone wants to dive Friday afternoon or early evening in Kingston or Brockville (Munson looks a little deep for me on air) PM in the next couple of hours for my cell! Wahoooo! Cat

How deep is the Munson? I have never been.

Groundhog246 once bubbled...

Is anyone else bringing along non-divers? We've an 11 year old who will be snorkelling. [/B]

There are three of us in our party - myself and Daby Jones who are snorkellers/freedivers (depending on conditions) and one non-water-baby (seven years old) who will likely stay ashore or on our small boat.

PM me for more -

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
For those who are staying in camp grounds, where are you staying? We want to try to stay in the same site. Thank you, CB:)

...Our club (Ajax Scuba) is camping at Rideau Acres Campground, 1014 Cunningham Rd Kingston 613-546-2711 since we are doing some Kingston wrecks Sat/Sun. Hope you found something CB. I hope you all enjoy your dives and look forward to connecting Sat night....

Might just be a little too deep for this newbie. Oh well maybe next time. :wink: I have only been to 80-85 feet so far.

I would have... honest. But I had to return home to re-pack the car (was in Brockville for the week)... next time, I'm there.

Back
Top Bottom