OFWF Brockville Scuba & BBQ Party July 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

taz22

Contributor
Reaction score
An invitation to all OFWF or honorary OFWF members to attend our Scuba Diving and BBQ Party in Brockville on July 26th.

Things are rolling along quite well and we have a fun filled day planned with charters in the morning, shore diving in the morning and afternoon and finally a BBQ at 'Buds on the Bay' followed by cocktails and dancing.

So far the following OFWF members have committed to coming to the event:

Taz22 ( Host )
Diving Gal ( Co - Host & Logistical Support ) & Special Guest
Canuckdiver
FreeFloat
Boogie711
Butch103
Colbaltbabe
Ontario Diver

An impressive list so far! Come on fellow OFWF's members, step on up and 'pm' me to let me know you want to dive in Brockville.

Camping and hotel/motel/B & B accomodation can be arranged, I'll provide info to you if you advise your individual needs.

I am running a trimix class in the area that weekend so will not be able to dive with you folks however I will see you in the evening.

Doppler

taz22 once bubbled...
I'll provide info to you if you advise your individual needs.

A nice Micro Brew

Water

Air fills

Plenty of BBQ red meat

Beautiful sunset

Ontario Diver once bubbled...

A nice Micro Brew

Water

Air fills

Plenty of BBQ red meat

Beautiful sunset

LOL!!!

come on people!!!!

Surely, there are more OFWF's that want to come and attend!

Stand up and let your name be heard!!!

I'd really like to attend, but unsure about the timing. With 2 teenagers, a sailboat and my wife looking for a new job (she does NOT want to work weekends) and my place of employment being short staffed (we're looking for someone, just not finding the right person) scheduling vacation time and weekend trips is challenging. :( I haven't dove down that way yet and hear good things about it, so will make every effort to attend.

Ontario Diver once bubbled...

A nice Micro Brew

Water

Air fills

Plenty of BBQ red meat

Beautiful sunset

OD sitting on the dock looking at the moon, listening to the frogs holler, the loons crying..:1st:..arms wrapped around his :cuddle: TANKS............ :rofL:

Butch103 once bubbled...

OD sitting on the dock looking at the moon, listening to the frogs holler, the loons crying..:1st:..arms wrapped around his :cuddle: TANKS............ :rofL:

Is her name TANKS? Kewl - and me an army armour corps guy and all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom