OFWF Brockville Scuba & BBQ Party July 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if she hears you calling her that, she's gonna kick your @$$ ! LOL

And more then likely "she" or should we call her Tanks, is having a good chuckle over the entire thing. :wink:

Has it been determined yet if we are bringing the food to be BBQ'ed or are we just going to go someplace and pay for them to look after us. I know you said we are going to Buds on the Bay (I am paying attention) but what is this place. Taz if you could post somemore details I for one would greatly appreciate it since I haven't been to alot of these places. Mucho Thanks, Marie

cobaltbabe once bubbled...
Has it been determined yet if we are bringing the food to be BBQ'ed or are we just going to go someplace and pay for them to look after us. I know you said we are going to Buds on the Bay (I am paying attention) but what is this place. Taz if you could post somemore details I for one would greatly appreciate it since I haven't been to alot of these places. Mucho Thanks, Marie

I would need somewhat comprehensive directions.......... notwithstanding that I'm a bit of a detail freak. I prefer to have everything in Plan A laid out before embarking on it, and have a Plan B waiting as backup too just in case.........

just bringing this back to the top

Hey Taz!

Do you need any help with this? Especially the day of?

I've been known to strike up the Bar- B so if you need a cook - lemme know!

...I can BBQ with the best of them.........

Any further info folks...and anyone else jumoing in on the BBQ diving weekend???

Lots of folks on the board in the OFWF area..Where are y'all......?????

BTW anyone know where we are on the mascot/T-shirts etc??

Be nice to have those on hand for the BBQ........

Hey Butch, I'd like to get there with full tribe in tow but not sure what the chiddlins plans are, or mine for that matter. Did pass on notice to dispatcher from J&F, he's interested and may bring some buddies as well.

Maybe see you Sunday, driving on Saturday.

Dave

I was just up diving in Brockville/Rockport on Victoria weekend and had a great experience with all the local establishments I patronized (as well as good diving!):

Dan Humble @ DiveTech in Mallorytown;

BottomTimeCharter ;

Divers Den B&B (Peter @ 613-342-6110)

On return trips to the area, I hope to use their services again!

Bob

I can sit on the cases of beer and protect them. Granted I am going to have to sample every kind to make sure they are alright for the rest of you. :wink: It's a hard job but someone has to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom