OFWF Brockville Scuba & BBQ Party July 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote that we go with Taz's suggestion to munch and party at Buds on the Bay. No mess, no clean up...

As for the t-shirts, they are coming along (I'll start a separate thread, as I need some info from folks)

From the most of the group I'm hearing shore dives. So the plan is:

2 shore dives - morning we can do the Connie or Rothesay

then afternoon - Brockville Scuba Park

then dinner at Buds

then Drink and dancing at Buds

sound ok?

For all that are looking for things to do and places to say in Brockville, please follow the link below and you will find half way down the webpage the Brockville Tourism Brochure available for download.

http://www.brockville.com/master.cfm?ID=62&TL=Yes

Buds on the Bay ad is on page 21

Scuba Charters are located on page 31

Accomadations are located on Page 31

Cheers!

Like, are people planning on camping? If so, where?

Is there a hotel of choice?

Personally, I was just planning on camping, but I don't want to go ahead and make reservations at a campground and find out that everyone else is going to be staying at a different place altogether. That's just no fun!

You're from that area (or at least closer to Belleville than Kitchener is). Go ahead and pick a campsite. We'll make it the official hangout zone for the OFWF BBQ party.

I'm just coming down by myself - me and my pickup. Anyone want to share a site?

(Relax - I have my own tent and sleeping bag - I'm not getting THAT friendly!)

Butch103 once bubbled...
....I was thinking of camping myself.....Was looking for some thoughts myself....

Hey Butch.

If you use the web link above you'll find a lisiting of campgrounds.

Cheers!

taz22 once bubbled...
From the most of the group I'm hearing shore dives. So the plan is:

2 shore dives - morning we can do the Connie or Rothesay

then afternoon - Brockville Scuba Park

then dinner at Buds

then Drink and dancing at Buds

sound ok?

Sounds absolutely perfect to me!

Maybe if enough of us stay at the same place we can get a better rate. Granted we have had a hard time just getting together so it could be next to impossible to arrange loggings. Just a suggestion with it's own commentary!! :confused:

Boogie, Groundhog and others in the SW - I'll probably be driving in and coming via KW (iff workload allows me to come at all - and it had better!) - any thoughts on setting up some kind of carpool scheme?

Umm, I'll be camping, too. Don't know if I am arriving solo or not at this point - depends on what Jame has planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom