June 15 with GGD!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paulwall

Contributor
Reaction score
Be the second through sixth to sign up for this awesome trip! It's scheduled for Ivan's reef/50-50 tug, but we can go just about anywhere within reason (YDT's, Atlantis, Avocet, Pete Tide II, 3-mile Barge, Massachussets). I just need to hone my skills.

Water temps will be in the upper 80's* - mid 90's:wink:, seas perfectly flat, and visibility of 2 miles + underwater:wink:. You'll be able to count the fish from the boat (even the baitfish):wink:. (These statements do not constitute a promise of actual conditions, your mileage may vary, see Gary for actual conditions expected.

Call Gary's Gulf Divers (Gary's Gulf Divers, Full Service Dive Shops, Orange Beach, Alabama) to sign up! I already have my spot booked...

Okay Paul and Gary. If you can make it the Avocet 1st and one of the YDT's 2nd Andy and I are a go for June 15th!!

I will call you tomorrow Gary. Andy wants to take the Intro Wreck Class with me so maybe we can talk to you about what we need to do to get started on that while we are there. We will only be there on Sunday this trip because of prior obligations on June 14th so we will be driving there and back Sunday.

Yes, I realize it is Father's Day. Kids - Bring your dads... Dads-bring your kids...

My Kid is bringing his Mother and leaving his Father at home alone. Does that count? Well, in my case I guess that is as good a gift as any for his Dad. :wink:

I could do that... might need a ride. My friend MIGHT be able to go, but doesn't know for sure if he's free that day.

I could do that... might need a ride. My friend MIGHT be able to go, but doesn't know for sure if he's free that day.

Driving down with my wife on Saturday... No room in the truck, this time...

So Is it agreed that we are changing locations for the trip??????? If so Paul and even more importantly Gary please post for conformation. If so I will be calling the shop to secure for sure (already got a kitchen pass from the wife).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom