Jupiter 02-04-06 Lemon SHARKS (Part II)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, my house is open if anyone wants to crash the night before.. 772-370-2144 Let me know.....

Im not sure about what to make, any request? I know we'll grab lunch after the dive (so no making plans to leave right after the dives... ahem)...

Chuck, I freeze my butt off. The warming packs just tend to keep me more comfy.. The water was around 73 last time I checked.... brrrrrrrrr.. Is Jenny coming?

baitedstorm:
Chuck, I freeze my butt off. The warming packs just tend to keep me more comfy.. The water was around 73 last time I checked.... brrrrrrrrr.. Is Jenny coming?

73 degrees...hmmm...warmer then the springs...should be fine. Ya need to do a bit o spring diving to fire up that ol' heater. :D

Don't think so. Not sure.

Can't wait.

Vickie,
Okay, 6.5mm semidry suit (I didn’t use the suit since I moved from California 2 years ago), Nitrox 36% and hot soup for lunch (anywhere that you guys would like to go)….sound like a good plan…..
I will see you all on Saturday.

Any dives during the WEEK? Weekends are SOOOOO crowded for me. :D

Heck yeah Pete, if I know when your coming, I'll make plans...

Bunch of wimps!!!! Just use a skin :)

Actually, it is the surface intervals that usually get to me. Let's hope the forecast potential thunderstorms pop up AFTER our dive.

Sound be a good day!

Michael

Saturday... Southwest winds 15 to 20 knots becoming west 20 to 25 knots in the afternoon. Near shore...seas 2 to 3 feet. Well offshore...seas 4 to 6 feet building to 6 to 8 feet in the afternoon. Intracoastal waters becoming choppy. Showers likely and a chance of thunderstorms.

Are we still on for Sturday? Does anyone know how long the boat ride is?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom