jupiter June21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

madeline

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am diving with Jupiter dive center on monday, anyone want to go?? lots of sharks, and turtles last week.

Actually, 4 of us are booked with LDS trip to dive Jupiter Sunday morning (27th).

Looking forward to reading your report.
Never been there.
Don't know what to expect.

Reefs, plenty of them, not as much life IMO compared to a little further south, but maybe we were taken to some bare places. Its about 70-85ft on most reefs from what i dove and what i read in the book. Are you going with Jupiter Dive Charters or Center? I have dove with JD Charters, but not JD Center.

I don't know which charter they're using.
My wife signed us up at the shop.

I'd be happy if I saw the "lots of sharks and turtles" that Madeline saw. :)

simbrooks:
Reefs, plenty of them, not as much life IMO compared to a little further south, but maybe we were taken to some bare places. Its about 70-85ft on most reefs from what i dove and what i read in the book. Are you going with Jupiter Dive Charters or Center? I have dove with JD Charters, but not JD Center.

just back from Jupiter, had a great dive on monday, flat seas, warm water, great fish, saw turtles, sharks, eels, lobsters. bigggg fat fish, grouper??? at the tunnells, dropped down on reef sharks, actually used my camera, if any pics turn out will post them, dove on the republic 4. out of Jupiter Dive Center, nice big boat, the boat leaves at 9am so did not have to get up at odarkthirty. they have nite dives all summer leaving at 6:30pm .

madeline:
just back from Jupiter, had a great dive on monday, flat seas, warm water, great fish, saw turtles, sharks, eels, lobsters. bigggg fat fish, grouper??? at the tunnells, dropped down on reef sharks, actually used my camera, if any pics turn out will post them, dove on the republic 4. out of Jupiter Dive Center, nice big boat, the boat leaves at 9am so did not have to get up at odarkthirty. they have nite dives all summer leaving at 6:30pm .

what was the name(s) of the site you visited?
thanks for the info!
hope our dive's even near that good!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom