Just a Friendly reminder about MacDill AirFest 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I havent been to one of these since I was a kid. (More than 25 years ago) Every year I hear about it, but dont have enough time to make a plan. Maybe this year.
Thanks for the post!

Thanks for the information. The wife and I are heading out there to see the show.

MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa will be haveing the AirFest this weekend March 28th and 29th. It is open to the public and FREE!!

Just follow this link for more information.

MacDill AirFest 2009

I go every year. Even before two of my children became Airmen. Unfourtonaly I won;t be able to attend this year because of recent surgery.:depressed:

I just finished looking at the website, wife and I are planning to go tomorrow since diving is not gonna be possible, but I have one question for those that have been: Is drinking water and concessions available?

Mote, you should have gone. Reef, Tara, Robin and I went and had a great time! We got there early and it was raining off and on. I bought an umbrella and made the best of it.
By the time the Thunderbirds flew the sun was out and it was a great day! I think the bad weather in the AM kept a lot of the crowds down so that was a PLUS too!

There were plenty of food and beverage vendors, selling everything from beer to ice cream, to sunglasses, sunscreen, chairs, hotdogs, hamburgers, and souveniers!

A lot of fun, I will probably do it again next year too! (unless I am diving)

We'll plan on doing it next year. It was pouring down here in SRQ, with lightening and the weather radar was showing plenty of rain on the way when we decided to bag it...wish we had gone now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom