Just a God

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, I've pertified. I'm a fossil man. I can't even get around anymore.

evad:
Were you guys wearing Rocket Fins? I may have seen you looking for lobsters. I was getting sand-blasted on the two first reefs, but between them, which is where sensible things seem to go, I saw a turtle, a nurse shark, a couple of stingrays, and 8 lobsters in a conga-line to the Bahamas (just like on television).

The only person we talked to (let alone saw) in the water was a guy heading out also looking for some bugs. we were in the water putting on our fins (chest high) and chatted with him. He was waiting on his freinds, which arrived while we were there and were entering the water.

He stated that he was there Sunday and Sat and the water was flat....if that was you..then Yes it was us! :)

Yea we also saw some rays between the reef lines. Man a conga line!! nice! i woulda joined right in line behind them :wink: -one by one :wink:

_cuda_:
The only person we talked to (let alone saw) in the water was a guy heading out also looking for some bugs. we were in the water putting on our fins (chest high) and chatted with him. He was waiting on his freinds, which arrived while we were there and were entering the water.

He stated that he was there Sunday and Sat and the water was flat....if that was you..then Yes it was us! :)

Yea we also saw some rays between the reef lines. Man a conga line!! nice! i woulda joined right in line behind them :wink: -one by one :wink:

Wasn't me. As for the conga line, I (Doh) don't have a licence. When I tried to measure one with my hand, they split into two bunches of flailing antennae. The small group backed away as the remaining group kept me at bay. It was neat. How do they know to group together like that, I mean, how does each lobster "know" that it's a lobster and not, say, a pig who should be consorting with other pigs? It almost indicates cognition. I've only seen one since then. I quess that was the mother load.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom