Just all in good fun!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Iguana Don

Reaction score
There's profit in this!

How about like the girl in the golf cart at the golf course, or the girl in the bar? Cigars, cigarettes, mask straps? A boat that motors to all the different dive spots.

You just never know!

Haven't been diving in 2 weeks, going through withdrawal.
Sitting here in front of my computer in my diving gear, can you get narced this way.

Just looking for a way to make a buck, I'd rob the bank but it's only up to $5.86.

You just never know!

Don

Don,
I've found that keeping your gills wet by laying in a bathtub facedown with your dive gear is medicine enough for your sickness... just don't fill it up too much without a buddy around, you just never know with those types of extreme circumstances... ya just never know... :) LOL

The only time I seem to get in trouble is when the neighbors call the police on me. Turns out that laying in the back yard face-down with my scuba gear while the sprinklers are running, scares some of the folk round here... go figure huh? :wink:

Mario

Yea, I know what you mean. About 3 weeks ago we got a lot, I mean a lot of rain here. Went running around outside looking for the big puddles in my dive gear. Couple of guys from MUFON-(Mutual UFO Network) came by to check me out, said something about Alien Autopsy? Needless to say I went inside. Now I just keep my sickness to myself. Think I'll try the bathtub trick.
Maybe one of these days I can come out of the closet.
BTW do we have to wear that red ribbon, or can we change it to blue?

Ya just never know!

Don

Don,
Here's a clear way to get your fix... only I've been stopped on a couple of different occasions, and they keep trying to give me Drunk in Public's... don't know what the problem is... they act like I'm the only one who walks through carwash's with Scuba gear... go figure huh?
Mario :)

Figured it out, while I was rolling on the floor it hit me, not her, and idea :idea:. I'm going out to the pasture & filling up the stock tank all the way to the top.
Boy will this be great. But boy is the Mrs. going to be PO'd when she finds out she's gonna have to take a cold shower. Oh well, "Mrs. come & go, but diving is forever." Gonna run the hose from the water heater to the tank, get my sunlamp & nail it to the fence. Whalla, instant Carribean.
Hope the horses don't mind me borrowing their water tank for awhile.
Now if I can just figure out how to get instant Carlos n Charlies it would be perfect.

Anybody want to jump in on this, feel free

Ya just never know!

Don

Don,
Sheyewt, we did summa dat last winter... got sum piktures round heyr sumware. Gosh, golley... can't find em but I'la keep lookin I reckon... :)

Mario

Took the inner tube off the front tire of the tractor, tied it to a board, filled it full of "Aura C Cola" & Moon Pies, now this is livin. Think I'll send some post cards, what's your address?

Now ya know!

Don

Here's my address:
13 Smack Don down like the lil girl he is Lane
Slip Slapville, Mississippi iiccaanntt ssttoopp hheellpp!!

LOL, I'm having way to much fun... this can't be legal... LOL! :)

Mario

Ya have to really open up your mind to get a good visual image, ready. I know you have a hard time with this mind stuff but I'll go slow .........wait...........wait......
wait...........wait..........wait.........ready?
Here I am sitting on the edge of the stock tank in my leopard print wet suit (got it on sale), hot pink tank (shop was going out of busisness), neon blue fins (same shop) getting ready to do a back roll, when all of a sudden a truck load of Bubbas hits me with their spot light. I jump up and start running toward the house & I hear one of them say "Hey look y'all it's BIGFOOT", You ever tried running across a pasture in fins? Anyway here come the shots, I make it to the house just in time, they were getting close, I could smell the Redman in the air. Bolt the door, take off my gear & pretended nothing happened. The Mrs. is looking at me like I'm crazy, go figure. Looked outside & the Bubbas are pouring plaster of paris in my tracks.
Can't wait till I read the paper in the morning, headlines,
"Bigfoot spotted in small town USA", heck I might even make the Springer show.

Now ya know!

Don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom