Just back from Palau photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

travelem

Contributor
Reaction score
P5185068.jpg

P5185100.jpg

P5185085.jpg

P5174933.jpg

P5174959.jpg

P5175000.jpg

P5175018.jpg

P5195176.jpg

P5195167.jpg

P5185128.jpg

Jellyfish Lake

P5195251.jpg

P5195267.jpg

P5195285.jpg

Palau Pacific Resort

P5205295.jpg

P5205296.jpg

P5164876.jpg

Mangrove Crab:
IMAG0443.jpg

Coconut Crab:
IMAG0459.jpg

Terrific photos, thanks for sharing! How long is the flight there? Were you able to dive the blue corner?

Nice. I was there in March and did see a few mermaids in Jellyfish Lake and the dive sites. Tee hee. Heading back there next April (if not sooner). Will be giving a two week class on Palau in late April through Palau Dive Adventures.

I flew from Hong Kong to Palau via Taipei, about 6 hours in total.

The skark photos were taken in Blue Corner.

very nice.....thanks for sharing another part of the world with us.

Was the PPR shot done with a drone? I saw the place from the water and thought it looked wonderful.

I flew from LA to Koror via Taipei, Taiwan (China Airlines). It took 25 hours including an ~8 hour layover in Taipei Three meals each direction.

travelem, thanks for posting pics...........Was wondering, how are the rooms @ PPR---ie good A/C??........tia......

I was there several years ago and PPR was very nice. My wife said they had most awesome massages at the spa, and rooms were great. A/C worked just fine and I was there during a mid-November. Food was OK but a lot of it was geared to Japanese guests. They had a nice little thatched roof bar serving a variety of tasty umbrella drinks and the local Red Rooster beer. Just off the beach is a nice reef area for snorkeling, complete with giant clams. I did some diving with Sam's, so they would pick you up at the dock for a 10 minute ride to the shop every morning, then drive back in the afternoon. I haven't been back since, but it's the to of my list for a return trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom