Just booked a flight for Aruba Jan 14/2011,1 wk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

firstdive2005

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi- I did not book a place to stay in Aruba yet. I need help locating....
1. a cottage/condo on the beach or severely close.
2. must have kitchenette.
3. not overly expensive, budget minded really, in other words we dont need fancy.
I have been reading about Native Divers/Romeo, JADS, and Dive Aruba. I can dive anywhere, my wife is new and cant handle severe waves for sure. I will keep her to 60fsw or less. We have our gear, she will need fins and wet suit.
Thanks for you help, I dive on Cozumel about 6 times a year and it's just time for a switch. Back on Coz Jan 25.
I take it there are fun adventures on land too. I dont mean bars. I am a recreational freak.
By the way it would be nice to meet other boarders for lunch while there. Thanks kevin.

Kevin...
How was Aruba? I didn't see this thread in time or I would have recommended some things to do on Aruba. We have gone there every Thanksgiving for the last 7 yrs.
You may not remember me. We met at the invasion in coz last summer. I'm the one that took all your safety pins at dinner.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom