Just booked our first trip to Bonaire!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

donnad

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Another couple is going with us, and we're going to the Deep Blue View. We'll be flying on the redeye from Houston on July 3 and returning July 11. I'm so excited and will live vicariously through all of you on here until then!

We'll be there at the same time (returning on the same flight as you) but staying at Den Laman. Last summer was our first trip to Bonaire and we loved it so much we had to book another 2 weeks for this summer. :D The diving freedom just really does it for us.

Congratulations! You will absolutely have a blast. Ladydog and I are in the process of deciding when we will be making our next trip to Bonaire. We're thinking March, but haven't made firm plans yet. It's killing me. I can't wait to go back. I was walking my my dog on our mountain trail this morning in 6 degree weather, and all I could think of is "In Bonaire today it will be 87 degrees and the water is almost as warm as the air".

Mountain Dog

We were there in 2006. It was my first dive vacation after being certified. We LOVE the freedom of shore diving and are very anxious to go back! You'll have a great time. Many Bonaire trip reports out there that you can read.

thanks everyone!!! the boomerang comment was funny:) We're indeed excited. I will enjoy reading all your trip reports, and the many reports already on here. I have a little over five months to obsess!! lololol

AND, i forgot to mention i've already ordered my copy of BSDME!!!

Great idea to get the book early. It really helps to be able to look through it and note which are ones most talked about, etc. We took it with us to dive sites so if conditions dictated going somewhere else, it was a ready reference. We also took notes on the pages, which we know will help us this year when we return.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom